Hospitality Team Meeting
Anyone who is involved with the hospitality teams – ushers, greeters team, guest ministries team, and set up are invited to a meeting after church on Sunday, October 15th. We will meet in the Fellowship Hall. Lunch will be served.
Yard Sale Tomorrow!
Our King of Grace yard sale is happening for one more week! It will be tomorrow, Saturday, October 7th and is being held to help raise money for a new church sign. We will be serving our community from 8-2pm and we will need volunteers for clean up at 2pm. We are also looking for some folks to be available to talk with people – this is great opportunity to meet our neighbors! If you’d like to help out, please see Micki Haavisto.
Outreach Team Training
There will be an outreach team training on October 7th from 9-11am (snacks will be served) and October 8th from 12-2pm (pizza will be served). Only one meeting is needed to attend, as they will be identical teachings. If you’re interested in helping out with any of the outreach events, you don’t want to miss this training! Both meetings will be held in the Sunday School room. See Mike Lilley for more questions.
Sovereign Grace New England Multichurch Hike & Picnic!
We’re taking part in our first Northeast Sovereign Grace Churches joint hike and picnic! We’re joining with Crossway Church in Franklin, Trinity Cambridge Church, and King’s Cross Church on Sunday, October 22nd at 12:30pm at Great Brooks Farm State Park. The address is 165 North Road in Carlisle, MA 01741. Bring a bag lunch and meet us there for lunch and hiking! Parking is $3 for MA and non-MA residents so carpooling is encouraged. Join us to see the beautiful New England fall foliage!
Fall Family Festival
Our Fall Family Festival is scheduled for Saturday, October 28th from 12-3pm. This year we’re hosting it right in our own front yard at King of Grace Church. If you’re available to help out, please contact Leslie Benvenuti. We’re looking for people to volunteer with setup, during the festival, and for tear down.
Thrive Young Adult Conference
Pastor Paul will be preaching at the Thrive Young Adult Conference at Covenant Fellowship Church in Glens Mill, PA on November 3-5. All young adults at KGC are welcome to attend! See Pastor Paul for more details on registration and carpooling.
These are the small groups and weekly events that will be meeting this coming week. Check them out to see if there is one in your area that you’d like to attend!
- Ladies Bible Study: Tuesday, October 10th, 9:15-11:15 am at King of Grace Church
- North Shore Community Group: Tuesday, October 10th, 7:30-9:30 pm. See Enza Lilley for address.
- South of Haverhill Community Group: Tuesday, October 10th, 7-9:15 pm at 273 Middleton Road in Boxford
- East of Haverhill Community Group: Thursday, October 12th, 7-9:15 pm 526 Main Street in West Newbury
- Synergy Youth Group: Friday, October 13th, 7-9 pm at King of Grace Church
- Ladies’ Bible Study: Saturday, October 14th, 7:15-9 pm at King of Grace Church
- Band of Brothers : Saturday, October 14th, 7-8:30 am at King of Grace Church
- Ladies’ Bible Study: Saturday, October 14th, 9-10:30 am at King of Grace Church