Hospitality Team Meeting
Anyone who is involved with the hospitality teams – ushers, greeters team, guest ministries team, and set up are invited to a meeting after church on Sunday, October 15th. We will meet in the Fellowship Hall. Lunch will be served.
Potluck this Month
This month our potluck will be held Sunday, October 29th after service. This will be a special day, as it is Mike Lilley’s ordination service! We hope you can join us to celebrate this special day for Mike and our church. Please bring a dish to share, enough for your family, plus a little extra!
Sovereign Grace New England Multichurch Hike & Picnic!
We’re taking part in our first Northeast Sovereign Grace Churches joint hike and picnic! We’re joining with Crossway Church in Franklin, Trinity Cambridge Church, and King’s Cross Church on Sunday, October 22nd at 12:30pm at Great Brooks Farm State Park. The address is 165 North Road in Carlisle, MA 01741. Bring a bag lunch and meet us there for lunch and hiking! Parking is $3 for MA and non-MA residents so carpooling is encouraged. Join us to see the beautiful New England fall foliage!
Fall Family Festival
Our Fall Family Festival is scheduled for Saturday, October 28th from 12-3pm. This year we’re hosting it right in our own front yard at King of Grace Church. If you’re available to help out, please contact Leslie Benvenuti. We’re looking for people to volunteer with setup, during the festival, and for tear down.
Thrive Young Adult Conference
Pastor Paul will be preaching at the Thrive Young Adult Conference at Covenant Fellowship Church in Glens Mill, PA on November 3-5. Early registration closes this Tuesday, October 17th! All young adults at KGC are welcome to attend! See Pastor Paul for more details on registration and carpooling.
These are the small groups and weekly events that will be meeting this coming week. Check them out to see if there is one in your area that you’d like to attend!
- Methuen Community Group: Sunday, October 15th, 2-4 pm at 642 Forest Street
- Haverhill Community Group: Tuesday, October 17th, 7-9 pm at 10 Woodland Way
- North Shore Community Group: Tuesday, October 17th, 7:30-9:30 pm at 231 Maple Street, Unit 1 in Danvers
- South of Haverhill Community Group: Tuesday, October 19th, 7-9:15 pm at 273 Middleton Road in Boxford
- East of Haverhill Community Group: Thursday, October 19th, 7-9:15 pm 526 Main Street in West Newbury
- Haverhill City Prayer: Thursday, October 19th, 7-8:30 pm at 180 Plaistow Road in Plaistow
- Band of Brothers : Saturday, October 21st, 7-8:30 am at King of Grace Church