December 17th Potluck
Our monthly potluck will be held on the 3rd Sunday of the month of December. We hope you can join us December 17th after service for a time of fellowship and food. Please bring enough food for your family plus a little extra to share. All are welcome!
We hope you can join us for our Christmas services at King of Grace Church! We will meet on Christmas Eve at 5pm for a candlelit service and on Christmas Day at 11am. Please note that there will be NO Sunday morning service on Sunday, December 24th.
Childcare and nursery will be available at both services. Refreshments will be served after both services. If you’re able, we ask you to consider to bring a small dessert or dish to share at either service.
Also, join us for our Advent services, happening Sundays December 3rd, December 10th, and December 17th, all at 10am!
Interested in Being Baptized?
We will be holding a baptism on Saturday, January 6th at 6pm at New Life Assembly of God in Haverhill. We encourage you to join the service to support the people in our congregation who are being baptized. If you are interested in being baptized, please contact Pastor Paul at email@example.com. We are asking that everyone bring a small snack or dessert to share for the time after the baptism as we celebrate and fellowship with one another.
Christian Fellowship for Women at Gordon-Conwell
The Women’s Council of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary cordially invites you to the South Hamilton campus on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 10:30 a.m. for our December program and luncheon, A Celebration of Advent in Lessons and Carols. Cost for the program and luncheon is $13.00. Register online at www.gordonconwell.edu/WomensCouncilEventRegstration or contact Erica Giovanniello at 978-646-4027 or by e-mail, EricaG@gcts.edu by November 27, 2017 for reservations.
These are the small groups and weekly events that will be meeting this coming week. Check them out to see if there is one in your area that you’d like to attend!
- Methuen Community Group: Sunday, December 3rd, 2-4 pm at 642 Forest Street
- Tuesday Ladies Bible Study: Tuesday, December 5th, 9:15-11:15 am at King of Grace Church
- Haverhill Community Group: Tuesday, December 5th, 7-9 pm at 10 Woodland Way
- North Shore Community Group: Tuesday, December 5th, 7:30-9:30 pm. See Jennifer Day for address.
- Synergy Youth Group: Friday, December 8th, 7-9 pm at King of Grace Church
- Band of Brothers Men’s Discipleship: Saturday, December 9th, 7-8:30 am at King of Grace Church
- Saturday Ladies’ Bible Study: Saturday, December 9th, 9-10:30 am at 16 Alpine Drive