Church Family Meeting
Our bi-annual church family meeting will be held after potluck following our Sunday service this Sunday, April 22nd. We will be going over some highlights of what’s been going on in our church the last six months, as well as some exciting updates for the future! We really hope you are able to join us – it’s an important meeting for everyone involved in the life of our church. Please bring a dish to share for potluck if you’re able to and then join us in the sanctuary after!
Monthly Prayer Meetings
King of Grace’s church-wide prayer meeting will be held this coming Wednesday, April 25th at 7:30pm. We join together every month to lift up the needs of our church and city. Please see Mike Lilley if you have any questions or would like to know more.
As you may be aware, we are going to be changing how the teams who serve on Sunday mornings function. If you are interested in serving one Sunday a month as a part of our new hospitality team, please join us after church, Sunday, April 29th. This meeting will cover the new format and we’ll do some training as well as answer any questions. If you’re interested, but unable to attend, please see Pastor Paul.
We will be having a church wide work day on Saturday, May 12th. All are welcome as we spend the day tackling projects and some needed deep cleaning at the church building. Please see Jeff Haavisto with any questions.
Ministry Safe Training for Kids and Youth Ministry Workers
If you are a leader or teacher in Sunday morning kid’s ministry or in youth group, we will be having a training seminar after service on Sunday, May 6th for you! We hope you can make it for this important Ministry Safe training. Please see Toby Gayner if you have any questions regarding the training.
These are the small groups and weekly events that will be meeting this coming week. Check them out to see if there is one in your area that you’d like to attend!
- Church Family Meeting & Potluck: Sunday, April 22nd, 2-4 pm at King of Grace Church
- Tuesday Ladies Bible Study: Tuesday, April 24th, 2-4 pm at King of Grace Church
- North Shore Community Group: Tuesday, April 24th, 7-9 pm at Gordon Conwell, Bell Hall
- Church-Wide Prayer Meeting: Wednesday, April 25th, 7:30-9:30 pm at King of Grace Church
- Synergy Youth Group: Friday, April 27th, 7-9 pm at King of Grace Church
- Band of Brothers Men’s Discipleship Group: Saturday, April 28th, 7-8:30 am at King of Grace Church
- Saturday Ladies Bible Study: Saturday, April 28th, 9-10:30 am at 16 Alpine Drive